Use Bosquet Gluten-free Pizza Crust Mix to help keep your piggies warm with our take on an all-time favorite appetizer, the traditional cocktail wiener. Great for kids!
1 lb. bag of Bosquet Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix
1 egg, large
7 fl. oz. water, room temperature
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. brown rice flour (for sprinkling surface)
12 oz. package of cocktail franks
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Prepare Bosquet Gluten-Free Pizza Crust as instructed on package
3. Roll out dough on floured cutting board, no more than 2mm in height (if dough is too sticky, sprinkle a small amount of brown rice flour on top and continue rolling)
4. Using a small kitchen knife, slice dough into 2-inch x 4-inch rectangles, then slice diagonally to create triangles
5. Place cocktail frank on the wide side of the triangle and roll toward the point on the opposite side, then place point-side down on ungreased cookie sheet
6. Bake 12-15 minutes
7. Remove from oven and place on serving plate.
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Garlic & Roasemary Breadsticks
Gluten-Free Pepperoni & Cheese Calzone