Everyone loves a sugar cookie! Bake sweet, tasty, gluten-free sugar cookies with Bosquet Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix. Soft, chewy and light, these cookies will delight the whole family.
- 1 Bag Bosquet Sugar Cookie Mix 1 Lb.
- 2 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp margarine
- 1 cup sugar (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except sugar, in bowl and thoroughly mix until dough holds together.
- Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 24, 1 -inch balls.
- (Optional) Roll dough balls in sugar until lightly coated.
- Place dough balls two inches apart from each other on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest for 5-10 minutes.
Do Not Eat Raw Cookie Dough
Try these delicious recipes too!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Gluten-Free Holiday Cutout Cookies