Use Bosquet Gluten-free All-Purpose Baking Mix to make light and flaky gluten-free pie crusts perfect for sweet or savory pies.
- 1 ½ cups Bosquet All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 8 Tbsp. very cold, unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 to 5 Tbsp. ice water
- Combine flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and stir briefly until the mixture is aerated
- Using a pastry blender, fork, or your fingers, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until it is in pea-sized pieces, about 4-5 minutes
- Drizzle in 4 Tbsp. of the ice water and mix until dough begins to come together (add the last tablespoon of ice water if necessary). Do not overwork the dough.
- Shape the dough into a flat disk, cover it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from refrigerate and roll out to fit pie dish of your choice.
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Gluten-Free Pepperoni & Cheese Calzone