Make amazing gluten-free pancakes using Bosquet Gluten-Free Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
Directions for pancakes:
Whole or 2% milk:
3 ¾ cup mix + 1 cup milk
1 ¾ cup mix + ¾ cup almond milk
- Preheat baking griddle to medium heat.
- Combine mix and milk into bowl and thoroughly mix until batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease griddle.
- Pour batter onto griddle (approximately 5 inches).
- Flip pancake when mix begins to bubble.
- Remove pancake from griddle when both sides are golden brown.
Makes approximately (5) 5-inch pancakes.
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Buttermilk Waffles