Use Bosquet Gluten-free Muffin Mix to make sweet, moist muffins. Add nuts, fruit or chocolate chips to make your perfect muffin.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and thoroughly mix batter.
- Gently fold in additional ingredients (optional).
- Line muffin pan with muffin liners and fill up ¾ of the way.
- Sprinkle muffin top with thin layer of sugar (optional).
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove muffin pan from oven and let muffin rest for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
DO NOT EAT RAW MUFFIN BATTER
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Lemon & Poppy Seed Muffins