Use Bosquet Gluten-free Sugar Cookie Mix to make fun and festive cutout cookies.
• 1 bag Bosquet Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix
• 1 egg, large
• 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter or margarine, softened
• 1 Tbsp. brown rice flour + extra for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Combine all ingredients until well-mixed
3. Sprinkle brown rice flour on a clean surface and roll dough to ¼ inch thick
4. Use cookie cutters to cut dough into shapes
5. Place cookies 1-inch apart on greased or lined cookie sheet
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bottom of cookies are golden brown
7. Remove pan from oven and let cookies cool completely
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies