Use Bosquet Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix to make gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that will make everyone smile.
- 1 Bag of Bosquet Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp water
- 8 Tbsp margarine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl and thoroughly mix until dough holds together.
3. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
4. Drop rounded teaspoons of dough two inches apart from each other onto cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on sheet for 5-10 minutes.
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies