Use Bosquet Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix to make rich chocolate gluten-free brownies in your waffle maker!
- 1 bag Bosquet Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and thoroughly mix batter until smooth.
- Lightly grease waffle iron and add batter, filling iron until ¾ full.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Adjust consistency by adding more or less water.
Makes two 7" brownie waffles
DO NOT EAT RAW BATTER
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Brownie
Gluten-Free Smores Brownie