Use Bosquet Gluten-free All-Purpose Baking Mix to make these deliciously cheesy biscuits.
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, chilled
- ½ cold milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg, well-beaten
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg, then add ½ cup of milk and stir well.
- Grate the butter over the dry ingredients then cut in with a pastry cutter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the egg and milk mixture and stir until everything is moistened. Drizzle the lemon juice over the dough and stir a few times.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet by heaping tablespoons and bake for 18-20 minutes or until brown on top.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Try these delicious recipes too!
Gluten-Free Pie Crust
Gluten-Free Savory Biscuits