Use Bosquet Certified Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix to make these rich, chocolatey brownies in under 10 minutes using your waffle maker!
Check out our recipes page for more great gluten-free recipes using Bosquet Gluten-Free Mixes.
Follow these simple steps for amazing gluten-free brownies:
- 1 bag Bosquet Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and thoroughly mix batter until smooth.
- Lightly grease waffle iron and add batter, filling iron until ¾ full.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Adjust consistency by adding more or less water.
Makes two 7" brownie waffles
DO NOT EAT RAW BATTER